We’re very excited to announce a special new benefit exclusively for AAR readers, thanks to the generosity of Avon Books.
From now until December 12th, when you shop at Harper Collins online, you’ll save 20% from your total order when you enter the code AARAvon20 at checkout.
And, to keep the good news coming, we’re also excited to announce a giveaway of an exciting package of Avon advanced reading copies for one lucky winner packed in a cute (really, really cute) handmade tote bag. To enter for your chance to win, just post in the comments section of this post by Thursday, November 19th at 12 midnight, eastern time. A winner will be randomly selected and announced here on Friday.
The prize consists of three e-galleys and six print galleys. The actual release date of all upcoming books is included in parentheses, but the prize will be shipped shortly after the contest concludes. Here’s what the winner will receive:
- Abandon the Night (February) and Embrace the Night Eternal by Joss Ware. (A clue for readers: Joss Ware is also known as Colleen Gleason and these books are the second and third entries in the author’s exciting new trilogy. The first book releases in January.)
- The Elusive Bride by Stephanie Laurens. (February)
Print galleys of:
- First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, Book One) by Jeaniene Frost (February)
- Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake by Sarah MacLean. (April)
- His Darkest Hunger by Juliana Stone (April)
- Taming the Highland Bride by Lynsay Sands (February)
- Secrets of a Scandalous Bride by Sophia Nash (March)
- Live to Tell by Wendi Corsi Staub. (March)
The winner’s print galleys will come packed in this supercute pink and green (love pink and green!) handmade tote bag from Funky Chic Designs.
A few caveats: This giveaway is intended to get advanced copies of books into the hands of readers, so if you review for another review site or publication, please don’t enter. And, regretfully, due to high shipping costs, the giveaway is open only to those who live within the United States.
We thank Avon for their generosity in putting together the giveaway and for giving AAR readers the opportunity to save money on books at the Harper Collins online store. Just enter the code AARAvon20 to save 20% off your total order from now until December 12th.
Good luck to everyone!