This month while looking for author booksignings I noticed that a number of authors are going to appear at book festivals around the country over the next few months. I became intrigued and starting searching for book festivals, as well as single-author signings, over the next few months. While many of the book festivals I checked out seem to mainly feature literary authors (not that there’s anything wrong with that), a few also have one or more romance authors, as well as many popular mystery authors. A quick search revealed the following festivals over the next few months:
- AJC Decatur Book Festival, August 31-September 2, Decatur, GA.
- Kerrytown BookFest, September 9, Ann Arbor, MI.
- Florida Heritage Book Festival and Writers Conference, September 13-15, St. Augustine, FL.
- Library of Congress National Book Festival, September 22-23, Washington, D.C.
- Sonoma County Book Festival, September 22, Santa Rosa, CA.
- Brooklyn Book Festival, September 23, Brooklyn, NY.
- Baltimore Book Festival, September 28-30, Baltimore, MD.
- South Dakota Festival of Books, September 28-30, Sioux Falls, SD.