Home Forums Romance Potpourri Forum New E-Book Bargains – Coupon Codes, Sales, and Freebies 2016 Reply To: New E-Book Bargains – Coupon Codes, Sales, and Freebies 2016

HBO

Eliza, I’ve the Kindle Paperweight, which has the built in light (4leds) that allows you to adjust the screen brightness–helpful when reading in dimly-lit rooms or on overcast days. The resolution is higher, too, than the less expensive Kindle. Weight-wise (205g) I find it heavy–compared to my old Sony ereader–if I’m reading in a chair without an armrest. It comes with the charger, so no need to purchase one. My complaint is, that only after 2 years the connection (in the kindle) is wonky. I have to fiddle around with the wire to get it to charge. As to Wi-Fi, both come with it built-in, so you have no need to turn it on (in the settings menu), when downloading books via computer. I’d call Amazon customer service, though, as they’re very helpful I find. Overall, I’m happy with it, though I only use it for reading–not connecting to Good Reads or to leave Amazon reviews. Hope that helps!