Home Forums Let’s Talk Romance Forum Anne Stuart Ice Series Reply To: Anne Stuart Ice Series

Linda Abert

Just finished the whole Ice Series last night. Sorry to see it come to an end. I have not enjoyed a group of inter-related books so much in a long, long time. Even though she has started a new series, the Fire series, I’m hoping that Anne Stuart might write another book in the Ice Series some day. While I was some what disappointed in book 7, Risk The Night, I can understand how hard it is to create a book length story in 47 pages. The storyline, hero, and heroine just didn’t click for me in this one.

It’s so hard to pick a favorite from these books but I think book 6, On Thin Ice, and book number 4, Ice Storm would be in a tie as my favorite. I will always think fondly of Black Ice and Bastien since it was my introduction to the series. And who can forget Peter in Cold As Ice?

I decided to not read the two Fire series books right now so that I have something to look forward to. Hope now to dig around in my TBR boxes for something maybe as good, and also I will look up suggestions from this thread to read too. Thanks for those!