For those heaving heavy sighs and wondering why people are still beating this “dead horse” let me clarify:
1) On video, with Matt Lauer, Mrs. Trump claimed credit for writing most of her own speech.
2) Her speech proves to be plagiarization of a speech that was given in front of a large audience and a bunch of media.
3) The campaign denies the allegations outright.
4) The campaign switches their denial to euphemisms saying Melania was inspired by other’s ideas.
5) The campaign finds a scapegoat.
And Trump’s campaign manager blamed Hillary Clinton on live TV, saying something to the effect that she hates female rivals!! From anyone else I would find that statement too silly to waste any time on, but from the top person in the Trump campaign? I just cannot believe this campaign is taken seriously by anyone.