Home Forums Romance Potpourri Forum Upcoming Releases Summer 2017 and Beyond Reply To: Upcoming Releases Summer 2017 and Beyond

Blackjack
Participant

Beard in Mind, Penny Reid’s Book 4 in the Winston series, is available August 1 at Amazon and available for pre-order now via Nook and other formats. For some reason, it cannot be pre-ordered at Amazon. If you subscribe to Penny Reid’s newsletter she updates frequently. I’m really looking forward to this book! She’s also discussed a new spin off series from the Winston bros and I’m looking forward to hearing more about this soon.

A little update on Sally Thorne…it sounds as if she is hard at work on her next book, which is good news. However, it won’t be The Comfort Zone as she has scrapped that book for the near future. Her upcoming new book sounds really good but details have been a bit scant. I can’t imagine the pressure she must feel after the success of her debut, The Hating Game.

Simone St. James’s The Broken Girls is available now for pre-order but won’t be released until March 2018.