Home Forums Let’s Talk Romance Forum The New Site

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 218 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

We want to hear from you! Please submit any queries, complaints, raves, or other. Our site is constantly evolving, and as you’ll notice, like life itself, not everything is perfect. The hope is to get as close to perfect as possible and we cannot do that without your help.

Dabney Grinnan
    Keymaster

This is great! I’m loving the new functionalities & how updated everything seems.

Sarah Johnson

I agree! The site looks great, I love how easy it is to search for new reviews :)

Carol Morava

Seriously. This has been such a great change.

Jocelyn

I’ve been a daily visitor to AAR since 2002. It just keeps getting better. Thanks to the AAR team for providing this great website, resource, and community!!

NoirFemme

Can you please preserve the old forums for posterity? One of the most lamented changes to AAR was when the site switched to the phpBB, and erased the years and years of posts on the pre-2007 message board.

Blackjack1

Yes! I second that!

Dabney Grinnan
    Keymaster

We were unable to do that. The cost of doing so was prohibitive. We had to pick and choose. I’m sorry.

Dabney Grinnan
    Keymaster

And we actually have a form for you to give us feedback with!

Here it is: We Want to Hear from You.

NoirFemme

;___;

Is there some way for us to save our posts?

Dabney Grinnan
    Keymaster

What do you mean?

Save your posts?

Kayne

How do I login? I clicked the login tab but my old password doesn’t work and I don’t see a way to create a new password?
    How do I add an image to my name (profile image)?
    What is the best way to post about books we are currently reading? At the old AAR board there was the Recently Read post. Is it better to post individually or lump them all in a Recently Read Post?
    Is there a way to edit or delete posts?
    Thanks so much!

Caz Owens
    Keymaster

Responding to NoirFemme:

I suspect you’ll have to find them and then manually cut and paste the ones you want to keep to a word document or whatever format suits you, if you’re taking about saving your posts and comments for your personal use.

Janie

I tried to log-in but neither my name nor password are recognized.

–Janie

Janie

But since that posted just now with my name and address, I guess logging-in isn’t necessary anymore?

–Janie

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 218 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.