Home Forums Let’s Talk Romance Forum The New Site

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 218 total)
  • Author

Testing….

Mark

Can the old message boards be kept available in a locked/read-only form?
    Is there a FAQ for the new site & new message boards, or the equivalent of the sticky posts used on the old boards?

Audrey

I don’t see the Romances On Sale – I will be sad if this is discontinued as AAR’s list seemed to be the most comprehensive, without being full of stuff I don’t read.

Mark

I still haven’t spotted an obvious way to sign in for these boards.
    Also, I haven’t spotted a visual cue about which messages I’ve already seen on previous visits like the old message boards had. I assume such cues require sign-ins.

Karat

I have the same question as Kayne: how to add an image to my name (profile image)?

Manda

Really love the new look!,It’s very modern and easy to navigate. Well done!

Dabney Grinnan
    Keymaster

Right now that’s all you have to do.

library addict

I have the same question as Kayne: how to add an image to my name (profile image)?

Register at Gravatar. I was already registered there (sites like Dear Author and many,many other blogs use it as well) and my avatar posted with no issues. You just have to use the same user name and email.

Caz Owens
    Keymaster

Audrey – Romances on Sale will be continuing here – the next will be for August releases, which I hope will be ready within the next week or so.

Karat

Thanks!

library addict

I have some questions about the main part of the site (not the forum)

1) Will the results of the 2016 Favorites poll be added for 2015’s books (currently it just goes up to 2015’s poll)

2) No rush, but will the special titles lists which were opened for submissions last year be updated (Beta Heroes, Marms, Teachers, and Governesses, Favorite Funnies, and Villains)?

I know you all have been busy getting the new site going, so there’s no rush. I’m just curious.

dick

I cannot open a particular poster’s comments as we were able to do on the old site? Will we always have to click on connections to move between forums?

Dabney Grinnan
    Keymaster

The site is still in beta. Many of these problems will be fixed within the next week or so we hope!

tinabelle

Glad to hear that the Romances on Sale feature will still be a part of AAR. Love the look of the new site – very professional and visually much more appealing than the old site. Learning the ins and outs but it seems easy to use.

Lisa F

Re-read some old reviews in the new format and everything looks lovely so far!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 218 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.