Yesterday, I shared our tag system. Today, I want to share more of the tags we use the most often.
Time settings: Ancient Egypt, Ancient Rome, Arthurian, The Anarchy Matilda of vs. Stephen, Norman Conquest, 1500s, Tudor, Elizabethan, 1600s, English Civil War, Georgian, Colonial US romance, American Revolution, Napoleonic Wars, American Civil War, Reconstruction Era, Victorian, Gilded Age, 1900s, 1910s, World War I, 1920s, 1930s, World War II, 1940s, 1950s, 1960s, 1970s, Modern Historical (any novel set after World War II but not written at the same time)
- Narrator tags. Some favorites already updated: Richard Armitage, Kirsten Potter, Susan Ericksen, Nicholas Boulton, and Kaleo Griffith.
Series: Too many to list, but here are a few we love – both famous and buried treasures – in a variety of subgenres.
- the In Death series,
- the Dock Five series,
- the Reluctant Royals series,
- the Channel Fleet trilogy,
- the Psy-Changeling series,
- the Dirk and Steele series
- the Devil’s Duke series
- the Elemental Trilogy,
- the Society of Gentlemen,
- the London Bluebloods series,
- the Out of Uniform series
- the London Celebrities series
- the Hoops series
- the Blackshear Family series
- the Pingkang Li Mysteries
What can you do to help? Leave comments! If you leave a comment on this post or on a review telling us it should be tagged as something, we’ll do our best to get it done.